Kennedy is mine. Too many tortured years have gone by without her, and I’m not about to let another one slip by. There’s nothing that’s going to keep us apart this time, not my psychotic family, not hers, not the tornado that’s ripping through her life or the one that’s ripping through mine. I want to help her with the destruction that’s shredding her to pieces. I think I’m the only one who can. I know she’s the only one who can help save me. I want to open up my heart to her, tell her everything I’ve done, but that’s the one thing I can never do. Some things in life are best left unsaid.
Caleb McCarthy is back in Loveless, turning heads, melting hearts and breaking them. We had a few sultry summers together, way back when. Those stolen nights were our treasured secret. But now he’s here, ready to take the next step with me just as my life burns to cinders. Our timing was never good. Someone has lifted the lid off Pandora’s Box and my every worst nightmare is floating around cyberspace. I’m laid bare for all to see. Naked. Exposed in every way. All of the secrets I thought I’d take to the grave are filtering out one by one, and I need to find a way put the lid back, to bury the box, before the darkest part of my soul is exposed—no one can know what I’ve done. No one can know and now the lid is off and my worst nightmare is slowly floating its way to the surface.
I don’t know who they are or what they want, but they need to be stopped. There’s only one person who can help me and that’s Caleb McCarthy. But it turns out Caleb has a few secrets of his own. Sometimes I’m not so sure if Caleb is on my side or if he’s been the enemy all along. I’m not so sure if I’ve brought us closer together or if I’ve just damned us both and blown our world’s apart.
Kennedy’s every worst nightmare is coming true.
Caleb’s are just beginning.
Addison Moore is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Her work has been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she’s not writing, she’s reading.
A twist of fate changes her life forever…
One dream put on hold to honor another…
Do second chances exist? Can dreams be reclaimed?
Twins, Isabelle and Ian are enjoying their senior year of high school with their whole lives ahead of them.
She is auditioning for Julliard and he has offers for soccer scholarships at any school he wants.
Only Isabelle knew he was planning to put off college and join the Army.
Tragedy strikes one day and Ian is killed. In her grief, Isabelle decides to put her dream on hold and honor his.
While deployed tragedy strikes again and she is injured.
Thinking her dreams of dancing again are out of reach she gives up on life. Is she strong enough to overcome her disabilities? Can the love she finds with her brothers best friend Conner be enough to help her reclaim her dreams?
Her yoga pants stop just below the knee and are loose enough I can pull them up pretty far on her thigh. I freeze; it’s the first time since the hospital that I’ve really gotten to look at her wounds.
“Hideous aren’t they?”
I am a born and raised Floridian who loves to travel but never forgets where my roots are. I married my high school sweetheart, have 3 kids and a crazy dog. Travelling and reading are my two favorite hobbies. I love all things Ireland and have been lucky enough to visit twice. I hope to one day watch a Major League Baseball game in every stadium in the country.
Social Media Links
To friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cassidykoconnor
To like my author page: https://www.facebook.com/cassidykoconnorauthor?ref=hl
To follow me on Tsu: http://www.tsu.co/cassidykoconnor
Newsletter sign-up: http://mad.ly/signups/134007/join
1. What’s your favorite color? I feel most confident in red and it looks best with my coloring. This is also the color I associate with passion so I’m very drawn to it. My bedroom is a very deep red. I also love purple; ironically I rarely wear it though.
2. List 5 facts about yourself.
I played bagpipes all through middle and high school
I have 3 kids who are all musically and athletically talented.
I married my high school sweetheart and we’re still going strong after 15 years.
I love to travel. I’ve been to Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Scotland, England and France.
I’m a terrible homemaker! I work full time plus write on the side so I’m not a true stay at home mom but I still really suck at cooking and cleaning. My husband is much better at taking care of the house than I am.
3. What do you like to do for fun? With three kids I rarely have time to consider my own idea of fun. When I do get out it’s for fondue at Melting Pot, music concerts, bowling and mini golf. I used to read incessantly but since I started writing I’ve found there is no time for reading too!
1. When did you start writing? Over the years I’ve written small things but never took it very serious. I met some Indie authors last year and learned so much about this DIY world. It was the first time I thought about writing for publishing. Knowing you don’t have to go through publishing companies and face rejections was eye opening for me.
2. Who are some of you favorite authors? What are some of your favorite books? Tessa Dare is by far my favorite and I love all of her books. I recently stumbled upon Barbara Devlin and have enjoyed her Brethren of the Coast series. My daughter is a huge fan of dystopian YA, I read everything she does so we can discuss them. For that genre I really enjoyed the Legend series by Marie Lu.
3. Who inspired you so start writing? Last year I was inspired to write a story for my hubby. He hates to read, I’ve tried buying him various genres but he never finished one. I decided to try writing a story I thought he could get through and maybe have it turn him on in the process. Amazingly he finished my story but sadly it didn’t inspire him to read anything else.
4. What genre’s do you like to read that most? Historical romance is my favorite genre; I am in awe of anyone that can write it.
Feast on this collection of 22 Contemporary and Paranormal/Sci-Fi/Fantasy Erotic stories from bestselling, award-winning and multi-published authors, in this limited-time anthology. All stories are exclusive new content and can be read without reading the series, but will be icing on the cake for readers loyal to each saga.
JUST DESSERTS – A Collection of Bite-Sized Delights
22 Bestselling, award-winning and multi-published authors bring you the naughtiest delights.
Michele Bardsley ~ Honey Bear ~ The Pearson’s Security Series
Renee George ~ Alpha-Bites ~ The Cull: Claimed by the Alpha
Jodi Redford ~ Perfect Passion ~ Perfect Chemistry
Zara Cox ~ Indigo Velvet ~ Indigo Lounge Series
Renea Mason ~ Tasting Paris ~The Good Doctor Trilogy
Piper Denna ~ Confidential Craving ~ Fantasies Inc. Series
Erzabet Bishop ~ Black Magic Café
Iyana Jenna ~ Strictly Professional
Anne Lange ~ Blind Taste Test
S.J. Maylee ~ Common Grounds
Terri George ~ Feast on Me
Lee Rene ~ The Sweetness in the Pudding
Mindy Larson ~ Sweet Tooth
Felicity Kates ~ Super-Sex Me ~ The Little Miss Kick-Ass Series
Emma Nichols ~ Sinfully Sweet ~ The Sweet Series
Libby Sinclair ~ Cake Topper ~ The Incarnation Chronicles
Rissa Blakeley ~ A Little Taste of Naughty ~ The Shattered Lives Series
Mariah Kingsley ~ Sugar and Spice
Rosemary Rey ~ Always the Last One
Persephone Jones ~ Cherry Tart
Christine Severin ~ Cherry Lips
J.S Snow ~ Claiming
Elaina is sassy and full of attitude.
Henry lives a life full of lies and deceit.
Somehow, the two complement one another, especially when it comes to getting naughty with a slice of cake at a wedding reception.
Divorced Cherry Hartley has an embarrassment of riches. A beautiful house, a flourishing business and not one but two gorgeous men living across the street from her. Both of whom keep sending her unmistakable come-hither looks. She could pick bad boy Bryce, whose reputation in bed precedes him. Or she could choose newly arrived good guy, Gavin. Lucky for Cherry, Gavin has a sweet tooth. She knows exactly how she’d like to welcome the handsome young architect to the neighborhood…with a yummy homemade cherry tart.
Join the Just Desserts Release Party on June 20th on Facebook… to meet with the authors and for a chance to win prizes…